Tuesday, December 17, 2013





















I know I did a very wrong thing by cheating on my husband. I did not have intercourse with another man but I did some other sexual things with him even though it was only once. I wish I could undo everything and I would never do it again. I regret everything and my husband does not know about this. There’s a debate going on in my head whether or not I should confess to my husband or keep it secret (given the fact I will never do it again). The reason for this debate is due to memories of our honeymoon when my husband told me these exact words, which I remember clearly. “I’m so happy I found someone faithful and honest like you. I would never forgive a cheater or liar.”
Well this is exactly what I have done. Cheated and somewhat lied (especially if he randomly asks me if I have cheated) after this point. I want to be with him and I want our marriage to work and I will never cheat on him again but if I keep this to myself, I will be doing exactly what he hates. He has dumped girlfriends in the past due to reasons like this (lying and/or cheating). He has very high morals and keeping secrets, especially about cheating, is no different lying in him book. He told me (while dating) that relationships are based on honestly and trust. I will technically not be honest if I keep this secret but I don’t want to risk losing him. What should I do about this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!