Saturday, December 21, 2013
















So i said to my crush on Facebook he was fit and i loved him (i know it was weird no hate, i was silly back then, i know it was a mistake) but i don’t think he took it very well. He called me weird, and stopped flirting and all that, and just stared. He still does it now. Yesterday, he was literally gazing into my eyes for 9 seconds and started smiling. The other time he watched me walking for ages and it made my legs go weird. Today though was scary. I was waiting to go into assembly and he was in front of me. I was like no no no!! I’m going to sit next to him now. So i tried to move but the teacher told me off, but luckily my friend got in the middle. I’m not exaggerating, my heart was beating SO fast. Like, it was barely anything, but i was so nervous. But yes onto the subject, people keep saying he really stares at me when I’m not looking. I’m not expecting him to like me back, I’m just wondering if he is hiding his feelings. I want to apologize but I’m too frightened. Help? No hate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!