Free Video Here Anglica Panganiban Click The Box Only And Download The Video
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
I was in the relationship with my baby’s father For 8yrs. Things were good, we plan to have a baby and we were blessed with a baby girl. After child’s birth he started cheating, complaining that I’m too fat and disrespect me. I lost trust and love for him, I’m always short tempered and angry with him. Right now we are separated for 1 month and we are not talking to each other. I’m worried about my baby, what is the site effect on the 2 and half years old baby? She talk about him every time, she miss him please help.
I was in the relationship with my baby’s father For 8yrs. Things were good, we plan to have a baby and we were blessed with a baby girl. After child’s birth he started cheating, complaining that I’m too fat and disrespect me. I lost trust and love for him, I’m always short tempered and angry with him. Right now we are separated for 1 month and we are not talking to each other. I’m worried about my baby, what is the site effect on the 2 and half years old baby? She talk about him every time, she miss him please help.



0 comments:
Post a Comment